Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Green Day. Not the band.

I told my friends these were for my blog, and see, I wasn't kidding. Is it sad that sometimes I take pictures of things for the sole purpose of my blog? Don't answer that. Sometimes when I forget to take pictures of things, I say to myself, dang. Now what am I going to blog about...I know...boring stories about AM/PM and Heidi Montag.
Well we had a St. Patrick's Day picnic to celebrate, because Mormons don't drink spirits and such. Instead we color our food green, or find green things to eat just for the fun of it. I made this,
and "people" liked it. I like using the general term "people." That could mean 2 persons. But if you say "people" it could very well be interpreted as "throngs of people," and so, I use the general term "people." I will let you figure out how many "people" liked it. But I am telling you. You better not steal this recipe and take it to Souper Salad, or I will unfriend you on Facebook. Take that.
My plethora of large brimmed ridiculous hats has returned. It was 85 degrees today and is time again to take care of my delicate flesh.

I love myself a good festive shirt. "Kiss Me I'm American" and you better believe I did.


And as always, Chloe managed to find the most appropriate ensemble for the occasion. Don't you think this is just perfect for a warm day at the park? She wanted to wear tights as well...but somewhere between becoming engrossed with "Dora" and walking to the car, she must have forgotten about them. Um, did I mention it was 85 degrees?
Well, at least she was wearing green.
And she does have red hair.

1 comment:

Liz said...

I think you have yourself an Irish princess.