Every day I say to myself, "Man, I wish someone would call and invite you to come over and play Chloe, because you are exhausting."
But the truth is, I love my girl. And my day is quite dull without her funny one liners or her entertaining(*tormenting) Macie and Chelsey.
And every time I talk to her on the phone, and then we hang up, I almost cry, because I want to squeeze her and cuddle her. And then I do start to cry when I think about sending her off to college...or kindergarten.
And I really don't know what to do with myself. Which is really stupid, I know. I have plentiful amount of projects to get done, but I weigh them out in my head, and end up watching "Hoarders" instead. Which by the way, is great therapy. The people on that show need therapy, but they are therapy for me. I watch that show, and I start frantically throwing things away and deep cleaning hidden crevices in my house. And if I ever feel bad about myself, I just say, well at least I don't have a rotting pumpkin under my throw pillow in my living room. So I would say, I am doing a pretty darn good job.
Although the show does give me a headache. Just looking at clutter and decaying things messes with my equilibrium. So I am going to go take some tylenol. And then I will tackle Chloe's toy closet.
1 comment:
I don't know what I would do with myself without Connor for days. I have never had him gone for more than 8 hours, maybe.
Post a Comment