Usually I think name brand purses are a big rip off. Why do people pay astronomical prices for a purse that is basically free advertising? Obviously I "get it," but I still think it is just silliness. I hope no loyal Coach fans are offended. But aren't their purses pretty much the same thing? Brown. And lot's of the letter "C."
On the other hand, I wouldn't mind having this Kate Spade purse. I have seen this purse twice this week. Once on tv , and once on an actual person, and both times I said to myself, that is a muy bonita purse, I wonder if they sell it at Target?!
Well the answer is "no." They do not sell it at Target. It is $318. It is sure purty though, isn't it?
Also, I have a food hangover today. I did my level best to gorge myself on free food for my birthday. I even got up at 2AM to eat my raspberry filled Krispy Kreme.
I also had 3 friends have their babies yesterday, which I know they did just for me. Congratulations Donna, Anona, and Rachelle! It's a great day to be born!


No comments:
Post a Comment