Thursday, April 19, 2012





Chloe had us pose for this picture. She instructed me to put my arm around Mo. I think she has a real eye for poses. ; )
Macie fell asleep in her uh..what is this thing called? anyway, I tried to take a picture of just her, but when Chloe sees a camera, she moves like lightening to be in the shot.
I'm so glad to have Chloe back. I really, really missed that girl. She is my comic relief every day. Her and Chelsey. And Macie is just so cute that I want to eat her. Don thinks that is such a weird thing to say-But it is true. Why do you want to eat something that you think is cute? Or hold it really tight and shake it? And no, please don't call CPS. I do NEITHER to my children.

P.S. I just have to say that I love my street. I have a neighbor named Wally. The other day we heard the ice cream man and Chloe and Mo came running in to tell me. Well because I am a sucker, I got out my 20 dollar bill (and almost shed a tear), and walked out to the van playing "Oh Babylon, Oh Babylon." And lo and behold, who came out of nowhere? Wally. And he said to me, "Can I buy them some ice cream?" And Emily and I were dumbfounded and shook our heads yes like we were bewildered bobble heads. So Wally bought Chelsey, Mo, and chloe ice cream and I got to keep my 20 dollar bill. He made all of our day. Wally is a real selling point to this street. If I were selling this house, I would put on the MLS under features: "Friendly neighborhood cop named Wally."

No comments: