Saturday, May 21, 2011

Some lovely bits of my house.



I really love this custom paint job. I think purple and grey jumbled together are very zen, don't you?




Another thing that drew us to this house is the charming, quirky wall art. I mean who doesn't want a painted cat on their wall? And a badly painted cat at that.





In case you didn't catch on, the cat is chasing the mouse "Moe." And dear old Moe has a "hole" to escape to into the other room. So "cute"!



We also really loved the sun room with a painted garden. I had to look twice to see if these flowers were fake! I mean they are just that pretty! And the green carpet looks just like grass!




And look! We have a dilapidated shuffle board court!! We love Shuffle board. we play it every 10 years or so. Like when we go on a cruise.


But perhaps the best part is the desert wallpaper. It is very lovely.
I just knew you would all be jealous.

1 comment:

Liz said...

LOL. I don't think you should paint over any of these priceless works of art.