Saturday, May 21, 2011

Easter

Easter was April 24th. And a long time ago. I am behind. In a lot of things. Anyway we blessed Macie the same day and then had our usual family Easter luncheon. Macie was so good during the blessing. She is a chill little thing. Well she gets more and more chill. I like her. A lot. It was a really, really good day.


I told Don after church that we needed to take pictures right then at the church otherwise we would never get a picture of all us together. Well no one wanted to. And I was right. We got no family picture. And I didn't get any great shots of Chloe's dress. She looked like Maria in "The Sound of Music"when they do that little number about how it is time to go to sleep. We have a choreographed routine when we go to sleep too. Although it doesn't sound like melodious harmonies, more like screaming.



anyway her dress was darling and I would wear it if it came in my size.

Don's Dad led a discussion with the kids using "resurrection eggs." Basically a little game with eggs that tells about the last days of Christ's life.







Macie was a cutie in her Easter/blessing dress. I searched far and wide for that dress, and finally settled on one from Gap. And I say she looks quite angelic. I sure like my baby.




1 comment:

Liz said...

love Chloe's Easter dress, and Macie's blessing dress!