1. Chloe is coming back tonight. I did not get nearly enough done.
But I will be happy to have her back.
We talked to her on the phone last night and she was all roses and rainbows with Don.
Then I talked to her. It started off well but then turned into pathetic commentary on her stay with the grandparents.
"Mommy! I cleaned out that wittle house! With a bwoom! It was dirrrrrrty!"
"Mommy! Gwandma and Gwandpa take me on the pwo haulah!"
And then the conversation turned south....
"Mommy...Can you come pick me up now? Cause I'm tiwed."
"I'm weally weally tiwed Mom. Can you come pick me up now? Cause I wanna come home."
This continued until Don interrupted and told her we had to go.
It was sad and it was funny.
I am glad she loves (mostly me) us so much. ; )
2. Every day I get a new medical bill. Or an update on a medical bill. Or a receipt on the medical bill. It has increased my junk mail by ten fold.
Unfortunately I cannot claim them as junk and just toss then out and just pretend like they were a figment of my imagination.
They were making me feel crazy. So I finally organized them all and wrote down how much and when they were all due.
And I figured out between me and Don's surgery and Macie, we owe 17 different people money.
No wonder they were making me feel crazy,
I wish there was a box right by the "credit card" or "check" options that said "other means."
And by other means I wished they accepted payment in one of the following forms:
* a song
* a plate of cookies
*an afternoon with my 4 year old
* a photo of myself
* a thank you note
* a garbage bag full of old clothes
or finally,
* an eye brow plucking (I am very good at this)
Unfortunately I think they just want my money.
Jerks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment