Monday, April 26, 2010

Dear Don,
It is my Birthday tomorrow and I know you have been fretting and worrying all month about what special gift you are going to give me.
Now you know I am not a material girl, even though we are living in a material world, and you know I get no joy out of gifts or nice things, but I know you are exhilarated by shopping and gifting, that I just don't have the heart to take that experience away from you.

Therefore, I have stretched my brain, very very far, and have come up with a few things you could give me, if you just absolutely must buy me something.

1. Anything from Anne Taylor Loft.
2. Any throw pillow from Pier 1.
3. Any picture of a President on a greenish rectangular piece of paper.
4. A Dyson vacuum
5. New Dish set
6. Anything from Anne Taylor Loft.

Like I said, it was very hard to even come up with the list, I gain such little pleasure from these sorts of things. But I am thinking of you and your happiness, so shop away if you must.

Yours Respectfully and truly,
MMM

2 comments:

Addy said...

Is this the second time you mentioned a Dyson? My sister bought a refurbished Dyson for a great price off their web site, I believe. She had one in England and was fed up with the 'hoover' they bought in the US. She LOVES her Dyson. Check it out, in case you haven't already.

Also, I still need to look into the question you asked about Chelsey. Life has been CRAZY. If you need proof... check out my blog... it hasn't been updated in forever.

Happy Birthday!

Lucia said...

Happy Birthday Melissa! I hope you get everything your heart desires.