Monday, April 26, 2010

Doesn't my little flower patch look happy?
This is what happens when you send your child off with her Dad for the day.
Don is an Eagle Scout, and I have to say, he really does know how to make use of the available materials.
PS Chloe couldn't care less about being potty trained.



3 comments:

ottspot said...

Oh. my. gosh. That diaper is beyond words. And Sawyer is also not interested in potty training. Terrified actually. Anytime I mention the toilet he starts whining and says "It's too scary!"

HeatherC said...

Um, seriously? I wish I had those diapering skills.

Leisa Waldron said...

That is THE FUNNIEST THING EVER! That is something I would see on Modern Family and laugh so hard but think it would never really happen. Now if I see it in a Movie I will laugh even harder because it did happen. Love it!