You have told me how terrible Kate has been on the show, but this is the first I have actually watched. How has she made it this far! I can't dance worth a lick, but I think I could do better than that! And the second video was absolutely hilarious :)
AMEN SISTER!!!!??!! It is more than painful to watch her dance every week. Jimmy Kimmel NAILED it...it was a little eerie. What shocks me is that Kate insists that she is having "fun" while she dances. She is so delusional. Okay...I'll stop now. Wish we had a mommy play day soon to discuss. Hahaha
It's too bad she takes herself so seriously. Buzz was terrible too but he took it all in stride and had a smile on his face when the judges told him he was awful!
5 comments:
You have told me how terrible Kate has been on the show, but this is the first I have actually watched. How has she made it this far! I can't dance worth a lick, but I think I could do better than that! And the second video was absolutely hilarious :)
Doesn't she care that she has made herself the laughing stock of reality television?
AMEN SISTER!!!!??!! It is more than painful to watch her dance every week. Jimmy Kimmel NAILED it...it was a little eerie. What shocks me is that Kate insists that she is having "fun" while she dances. She is so delusional. Okay...I'll stop now. Wish we had a mommy play day soon to discuss. Hahaha
It's too bad she takes herself so seriously. Buzz was terrible too but he took it all in stride and had a smile on his face when the judges told him he was awful!
That was so funny. I never watched it before this. I love this post. :)
Post a Comment