

We even paid Santa and his wife to show up at our party. We go all out! Okay. They just showed up and got a bunch of weird looks.
And the highlight of the party every year is the White Elephant gift exchange. I am happy to report there was not one good gift in the whole bunch.
Bad movies...
Bad books... (Queer Eye for the Straight Guy)
This made its appearance for the 3rd year in a row. Unfortunately the cd, "Music to Strip By" was out of circulation because the benefactors from last years party were out on maternity leave. Apparently the cd worked.
Bonnie thought her inappropriate gift was pretty funny.
Especially since Robert got it.
I laughed so hard that I cried that Donna got these horrendous imitation Crock shoes. We have a billion of these in our garage...long story....
I got toothpaste and dental floss which I am pretty sure was a parting gift from a recent dentist's visit. I was ecstatic. But at least Don got a beautiful rose night light. Fit for any 90 year olds flowered bathroom.
I lied. There was one good gift. The Snuggie! Here Melanie is doing the commercial for us.
Here is the table. Minus the food which I forgot to take a picture of. We did a potluck this year and all the food was excellent. Too bad I forgot to take a picture of it.We forgot to do smores this year. And we forgot to play Mexican Horseshoes. But we did have our fire. And I was able to put make up on before the guests showed up. And this year was the best White Elephant of all time. So all in all I think a good time was had by all.
5 comments:
I thought you were going to pee your pants from laughing so hard!!! What an awesome, fun, fabulous party. Thanks for having it. I love parties that I don't have to plan!
Oh, and I was bummed that the stripper CD didn't make it back this year. I was hoping to get it. Sounds like fun!
We are so sad that we missed it this year.....we always had so much fun. We are thinking we will have to start one up here. Miss you guys!!!
Awww, it makes me sad when I see your post and know that you really DID have a good time (especially with that snuggie), and I live in Idaho now with no friends yet. Hey maybe we join the Gluchs. They only live an hour away.
We look forward to your party every year! It's such a blast! The snuggie has been a HUGE hit at my house. Kylie hasn't taken it off - except when she leaves the house. But I still want to know - who brought the dang toothbrush?!?! ;)
Post a Comment