And I don't like him very much. I only agreed to sit on my Mom's lap. What a weird looking person.
But I tried again with a different Santa. Because my Mom told me I would get a bag of candy. He wasn't so bad. But I still think he is weird.In my Mom's own words:
Well today I am sighing as I look around the wreck that is my house.
Also, I am excited to announce that I am officially a published writer.
I even have a pen name.
Lest you become too impressed I might mention I am married to the boss.
But I will have a restaurant review published in a local magazine.
And I think that might be a wish come true.
Also,
Last night we had dinner at Manuels and a small Christmas program with Don's uncle Rudy and his family. He was actually the one that married us. We had a great night. We read out of Luke 2 and then I sang O Holy Night. And you know what, I finally found my Christmas spirit.
Guess that's what happens when you finally realize what Christmas is all about. Christ. Favorite Christmas memory of this year so far.
And Rudy even had carolers show up at his door with guitars.
What a fabulous night.
Hope you all are enjoying the Holidays and that you feel the reason for the season!
1 comment:
I love your santa pictures! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment