This was the year of the princess for Chloe. Cinderella more specifically. And this was her first official Christmas present from Aunt Julie. And I think this could have easily appeased her for the entirety of Christmas. But when you are the only grandchild on one side, you have the illustrious privilege of being spoiled beyond belief. I am sorry future children on the Mott side. Chloe will always be numero uno. Better get used to it.
My dad gave me this coat. I mean I handpicked it out for him and he told me he was getting it. But boy am I glad I got it. And I swiped it before Christmas so I could wear it to our partay.
We had a fire....
After the insane-o's jumped in the swimming pool.


We sang Carols and I sang O Holy Night.

I just can't get enough of her backside.
Grandpa Mortensen quizzed the children on the Christmas story...
Children jumped down the stairs.And of course there was the usual enchiladas and tamales.
And then we all went home to prepare for Santa Clause.
And well Don and I just went home and went to sleep.
Chloe is still not up on the whole Santa thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment