On Saturday we went to my sister in law Kay's house for a celebration for Don's side of the family. We had BBQ Briscut and salads, and as status quo, I stuffed myself most decidedly. And then there was swimming. And unfortunately I did not wait the full half hour and I ended up with a slight cramp. But, I survived. And then ate some more cake.
The men of the hour. Hip hip hooray. For dads.
Sunday I had my side of the family over. My gift to my dad was dinner, since he basically is the hardest person in the world to shop for. This must be a general man characteristic, because every man I know, I can never think of a thing to buy them. I bought Don a scout wide brimmed hat, which I was really impressed with myself for thinking of that, because he had mentioned only once that he would like one. And....I figure he has many, many...many, years of scouting ahead. sigh. Also, you know of my affinity towards hats.
I made honey lime enchiladas, rice, and strawberry spinach salad, oh and apple dumplings. I am kind of a fabulous cook. If I do say so myself. That's not conceited is it?
Oh well. we should all be able to brag about at least one thing, right?
Oh, and I am good at plucking people's eyebrows. That's 2 things I am good at.
Now you know.
What do you think I am good at?
Discuss.
Kidding.
4 comments:
3 things:
1-Adam looks like he's on the mend, no?
2-That painting rocks!
3- I still owe you something...I'm working on it. But I guess that means you don't need a [much smaller] painting.
You are good at convincing waitresses to give people free dessert. You are also good at getting other people's boyfriends to take you to Homecoming. You are a woman of many talents!
you are good at making me want to drop-kick jane austen.
... and mr. darcy.
Post a Comment