So I can't really truly believe it, but my 10 year high school reunion is coming up.
5 years ago I would have said no way am I going.... I am sooooo over high school.
I mean I liked high school but college way surpassed high school as far as fond memories go.
But 5 years later, my feelings are a little different.
Probably thanks to Facebook. And I thought, ya it would be kind of fun to see everybody again.
I was planning on going to the reunion that is until I found out the specifics. And now, well I am not so sure.
60 bucks a head for appetizers, a wet bar, unlimited pictures printed and taken from the photo booth and a DJ. Seriously, 60 bucks?
No appetizers are that good, I don't drink and I think we all have digital cameras...and come on, can't we just hook up somebody's I-Pod? This isn't 1999 afterall...
Anyway, so now I am torn.
Maybe all the cheapies out there can meet up at Denny's...or Macayos...for old times sake.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I say go. I went to mine and had the most fun hanging out with people I was not even friends with in high school. Look at it this way, it is only $6 per year : )
I think I'd pay $60 to NOT go. If I were in town, I'd definately meet you at Denny's or some other likely non-booze fun zone.
I hear you! I am not even interested in going to my 10 year reunion especially since our tickets are $89 if you buy early and $104 at the door. For what ? it doesn't even say........... i'd rather got out to eat like you suggested!
Wow! And I thought $20 a head was bad!
Post a Comment