Monday, June 8, 2009

Camp Geronimo.
Those two words bring excitement for most 12 year boy scouts.
A full week of camping. No parents. Friends and lots of boy stuff to do. Plus an all you can eat soft serve ice cream machine. It's like a cruise, without the cruise.
If I was a 12 year old boy I would be excited too. I mean, what's not to love?
Ask the wives of the scoutmasters. They will tell you.

Those two words are not my favorite words.

Did you know my husband went to Camp Geronimo less than a week after Chloe was born?
Ya.
I will spare you that tangent.

So me and Camp Geronimo...we didn't get off to so great of a start.
We are totally not BFFs.

Scouts is the "other woman."
I know I should have a good attitude and all but...

Well tonight Bad attitude Melissa is winning.
You know what I mean?
Thanks for listening.

2 comments:

Jourdan said...

Hey guess what?

I miss you too.


But I'm never moving to AZ. So, please join me up here soon. I'll be the one in Anthropologie get-up.

Elder Nathan Askins said...

I LOVE your blog. It makes me laugh. I hope you survive the week!