Monday, June 29, 2009

A small trip down memory lane.

See I told you, I take full credit for Chloe's luscious thighs.



And just for fun...


This is a real classy picture don't you think? I love that we are wearing NIKE shirts and shoes. If you know me very well, and know that I can barely catch a ball, you will appreciate the irony.




3 comments:

ME said...

Those are CLASSIC!!! I love the Nike shirts. Hilarious! Plus, I can completely appreciate the dance costume! Awesome - and at least your luscious thighs are long gone!

Elizabeth said...

I have always thought Chloe looks like Don. After seeing that photo of you when you were younger, I can see ALOT of you in her too.

I love the photos. Did you happen to get the one in the NIKE shirts done at Contempo Portraits?! Haven't been there in years, but I have some of me a few years back that look quite similar :)

Becky Filhart said...

Melissa...you are crazy. That's why I love reading your blog. Keep it coming please!