I promise. I am almost done with rehashing all the old pictures. Old pictures are notoriously only interesting to one's self, and perhaps serious possible suitors who want to have a peak at what their future children might look like if they married you. Although I think this might only go one way, gender wise. Don certainly was not all that interested in looking at my old photos. Of course, he also was not the one envisioning as a 14 year old, what kind of band he wanted at his wedding or what suit he would like to wear. I digress.
Anyway...back when the first Narnia movie came out, my whole family went to see it at the theater. And when this little girl came on, we collectively looked at each other said, "That's Melissa." (Well I said, hey that looks like me as a kid)

She even has bad teeth. And freckles.



Even Don said so. On his own accord. So maybe he was paying attention to my photo album
afterall.
The End.
Sorry for boring you all.
And now...to bed.
5 comments:
um. I must get a copy of that picture. instantly.
I love that little girl! So cute! You know what's funny? When Matt and I saw that movie we both agreed that the little actor who plays Edmund looks like he belongs in your family. He was like, "Um, you know your cousin Melissa...?" and I was like "Yes! That kid looks like her!" (I meant the boy version of course) and he was like "Yeah!" and then I think we started talking about something else. Exciting, right?
Your long lost twin!!!! that is so funny!
She totally looks like you! How cute! FYI - I love old pictures!
Oh my gosh...I have tried to figure out who the heck she reminds me of so many times. Totally your twin.
Post a Comment