"Hide the real you." That was my favorite part. Got it. So that's what I haven't been doing! That, and I haven't been walking with a book on my head, man. Now I know how to catch my beau.
Wow! I've been so blind:) Maybe a good pair of knickers is on my shopping list! I better lose my gut-wrenching laugh!
Why oh Why don't we live closer. You could make me laugh in person every day.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
"Hide the real you." That was my favorite part. Got it. So that's what I haven't been doing! That, and I haven't been walking with a book on my head, man. Now I know how to catch my beau.
Wow! I've been so blind:) Maybe a good pair of knickers is on my shopping list! I better lose my gut-wrenching laugh!
Why oh Why don't we live closer. You could make me laugh in person every day.
Post a Comment