I am pretty sure Oscar hates me. What other reason could there be for him to wake me up every half hour throughout the night. Actually, I think my kids have conspired with each other to take shifts in their mission to not let Mom sleep. They must have figured out my lack of sleep greatly increases their chances of getting candy. "If you go away and let me sleep, I will give you candy."
Also, Macie has now figured out the proper use of the word "dangit." Now when something goes wrong or I make a mistake, she tells me, "Mom, say 'dangit.'"
Chloe and Macie spent a good portion of the afternoon yesterday moving junk around in their room, without actually cleaning anything up. Then they wanted me to take them swimming. When I told them they had not accomplished any of their jobs, Chloe told me, "You know what they say Mom, play first, work last." I am not sure who she is getting her advice from, but she is definitely following it religiously.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment