Monday, September 22, 2014


 Oscar smiles a lot now! He is 11 weeks and he is awesome. Except for I have trained him to have to sleep with me because the first few weeks I nursed him all through the night in my bed. And now he thinks he still must nurse through the night which means I wake up like a zombie every morning.
 I got this idea off the internet and it works like a charm.  The girls were screaming at each other non stop so I put them both in one of Don's t-shirts.  Pretty soon they were laughing and having fun again.  But then they started to fight again after I took the shirt off and they wanted to put it back on, which caused them to fight again over the proper way of putting it back on.  You win some you lose some.

 I present to you my baby daughter, Oscina.  Isn't she beautiful?
 Um I am just posting this picture because I got chloe this new dress and I think it is the most beautiful dress I have ever seen,

I bought Oscar this play mat and the first time I put him under it, he was mesmerized. And I was grateful I had a solid half hour where he let me put him down.  This baby likes to be held!

No comments: