The rain worked out well for us too because we planted grass a couple days before. I love my grass. I want to lay in it and make grass angels. But Don says I am not allowed to yet. But look at the huge difference it makes to my house:
Before our house said, "Come in. It is hot and dirty." And now my house says, "Come in! It's cool and refreshing in here! Want some lemonade?" Don deserves some sort of major reward. I was out helping for a little while, and I was grateful for the times when Oscar cried and needed me to come feed him. I was speaking like Scarlett O' Hara in my head, saying things like, "Oh my! Look at my pretty hands covered in dirt. Ladies aren't made for this sort of thing!"
Little Oscar is smiling now, and is good at being adorable.
Macie told me the other day that she didn't want any cucumbers because they taste like dirty water. I thought that was an extremely accurate description.
Also...She was watching a youtube kid's video in spanish and she came up to me and asked, "Mom, why do they sound like this: (and then she did her version of made up spanish words.)"
Don bought some stick on thingees for the bottom of our chairs so they don't squeak when they move. Chloe made a gift last night for her teacher, including these sticky things and a note explaining how to use them. She said that her teacher's stool always squeaks and so these would be helpful. It was the cutest note, with instructions and an illustration. I love how Chloe thinks of other people and loves giving nice notes and gifts.








No comments:
Post a Comment