I've been waiting 5 months to finally put Oscar in this seersucker suit. I bought it while I was still pregnant and have been saving it for his blessing. Oscar is 3 months and some change now. He is finally filling out nicely. He still likes to wake up 23 times a night, I have discovered that the kid is happiest away from home. He is actually easier out and about. If I try to put him down and get things done around the house, he lets me know that he is not happy about it. I am biased, I know, but I think he is a perfect looking little boy, And his smiles warm my heart. He laughed for the first time last week. Don put Chloe's glasses on while he was holding him, and he cracked up. It made the fact that I am losing brain cells from lack of sleep worth it.
We blessed Oscar yesterday at church. And he was a perfect angel all through church. I am pretty sure he loved all the attention and cuddling he received from so many people. It was a really wonderful day. Both of our families came to the blessing, and after church we had a luncheon at our house. I told Don that we needed to take a picture at the church of our family before we left, but he said that we could just do it at home. And as one might predict, said picture never happened. So for the momentous occasion I have 4 whole pictures.
Lunch was pretty delicious, we did a burrito line, and we somehow managed to fit over 30 people in our house.
We all went to bed happy. well except chloe, she has had a sore throat for 3 days now. On the plus side, she got to stay home from school.
Grandpa makes that car seat look like it weighs only 1 pound.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment