Monday, October 13, 2014

Phoenix Temple


This past Saturday we took the girls to the PHX Temple open house.  We didn't take them to the Gilbert Open House so I was glad we had a chance to take them to this one.  Macie's favorite part was the bus ride over to the temple.  We rode in a bus to the temple from the parking lot, that had American flag seats.  On the way back, the bus was different and she asked me what happened to the "America Bus."  I was pretty impressed.  I had not taken notice of the seats, but she certainly had!
Before going into the Temple, we watched a short video about Temples, and Chloe did a great job of paying attention.  She was really excited to get to see a Temple. I think Macie thought it was a castle.  Afterwards we took this wonderful picture where we all looked our very best, and not hot at all.

No comments: