Thursday, July 18, 2013

 Chloe did my hair.  That hair style took about an hour for her to do. 
 She also made a checklist of all of our names and checked them off if we said "thank you" in response to her homemade gifts. 
I don't think she was ever able to check Macie's name, because that ungrateful little 2 year old never said thank you to Chloe's gifts:
 Chloe's gifts lay waiting for when Macie woke up from her nap on the floor.  Chloe said she put out everything that Macie liked.
 And surrounded her with them too....
 As I recall, the only response she got when she finally woke up, was Macie's usual banshee like behavior that usually occurs after a late afternoon nap on the floor.
 But Macie sure is a doll in her unpossessed state.
And also, someone told me that I looked like the Toy story doll.  I thought it was funny, so I took a picture. I think I am a dead ringer for sure. ; )

No comments: