Sunday, June 5, 2011

I call this "Oven Art."

This was once my Pyrex casserole lid. (see last post)

I think I might sell it on Etsy and market it as modern art.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today at church:
Chloe gave her first prayer. Well in Primary that is.
Correction, I gave her first prayer.
She got up there and turned beet red and looked like she was going to cry and then hid behind me.
She is not shy, but apparently despises public speaking. Which used to be my number 1 fear up until a few years ago when I guess I got over it.

Also, Macie was sitting on my lap in Relief Society and started passing gas and filling her diaper very loudly. And I am not exaggerating when I say it was loud. It startled me it was so loud. When I realized things were not going so well down on her end, if you know what I mean, I carried her out, and attempted to change her, which was rather futile when she just kept on pooping and projectile pooping on me. So I just wrapped her up in her poop blanket and gave up. Speaking of Macie, I need to put up some new pictures of her because she has turned chubalicious. Which makes me happy and sad at the same time. Why do babies have to grow so fast??

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Bummer I missed Chloe's prayer. I had to take care of some other primary stuff.

I think it is a wonderful thing that the primary program gives our children the opportunity to work on their public speaking skills. Many of us never get over being nervous about it.

M.M.M. said...

yes true-our church really makes us do things that are not in our comfort zone!