Chloe asked me yesterday why the park with the big field was once again filled with water. I told her because the grass needs water to make it grow.
And she said, "Ohhhhh...if there no water, cactus grow?"
I don't know where she got the smart genes.
Sunday afternoon she wanted to have a fake picnic. She put a blanket down in my room and got out her supplies. I stayed for a few minutes and then got up to do something else. She said, "How about Macie come to my picnic?"
So I laid Macie on the blanket. I walked by the room later to see Chloe feeding Chloe a plastic chicken.
I laughed.
Then a few minutes later, I heard Macie crying.
I went in to check, and Macie had lollipop residue on her face.
I guess Chloe resorted to real food after the chicken.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment