Thank you and
You're welcome. Don really appreciates it when I tell him exactly what I need him to say. We are all a lot happier that way.
Chloe has been taking swimming lessons. And she wears this bathing suit every day, all day. It is nice because it cuts down on laundry. Also, bathing.Just kidding.
Although, when I was in Junior High, on swimming days I didn't shower because I thought going swimming at school counted as my shower. And no, I didn't shower afterward either. Combine lack of personal hygiene and being pleasantly plump, and you can guess my popularity soared through the roof.
Apparently Don was very cool in Junior High. He got voted like "Coolest Guy" in 7th grade or something. It's because he is Latin and he probably had facial hair.
He is going to kill me for saying that. I will let you guess whether any of that was actually true.
Anyway...
Chloe liked swimming lessons a lot the first day. She became less enthralled when the idea was proposed that they put their heads under water. She told me she needed goggles to accomplish this. So I bought her some. Then she told me she did not like them because they made her eyes itchy. Today I was glad that she ran over to me during lessons and requested her goggles. Progress. Although I am not counting my chickens before they hatch. Every day is different with her and tomorrow I fully expect her to scoff at the idea of her head going under the water.
And that is when my Mom technique numero uno comes out-bribe with the possibility of ice cream.
I fully intend to turn Chloe pleasantly plump by Junior High as well.
She deserves to know the turmoil I endured during my most impressionable years.
just kidding again.

Chloe got a little too much sun.

Okay. I'll admit it. It is making me sad she is growing so fast. But don't agree with me (see first paragraph). It needs to slow down otherwise I am going to have to have another baby soon. And I so don't want to be pregnant soon.
3 comments:
Oh I think she is wonderfully beautiful ! I only had one daughter and seing Chloe in that princesslike swimsuit I can understand that she loves becoming a lovely little lady. The photo where she smiles looks absolutely great!
Greetings from Lehrte near Hannover in Germany
Regina
I LOVE her smiles! They are so cute. You are just to close to the situation. She is so still a cute little baby! How much fun she must be. Kylie is the same way about her bathing suite! And my kids will not go under the water with out goggles. It is a must for swim lessons but now that they are used to them they are little fishys and LOVE to swim!
These are the first pictures I've seen of Macie smiling! So adorable! And I love Chloe's swimsuit! She looks so happy!
Post a Comment