Sunday, June 5, 2011

I am the proud new owner of these couches. I am giddy. They are so beautiful. I got them for a steal off of Craigslist. The family was moving back east and couldn't take them. I love them so much. They are my dream couches. You should come over and sit on them with me sometime.

3 comments:

Kelsey said...

Miss, you are awesome. We are couch sisters because I just got a new couch too after despising my poor choice of wedding gift couch purchase after 11 years. And we are mighty excited about it! Although, it seems like now we need new lamps, chairs and everything else to go with the new couch.

M.M.M. said...

Kelsey! Thanks for the comment. I know what you mean-now all my other stuff looks so shabby. ha! It's like when you go clothes shopping and you think you look fine, but then after you try on new clothes and put the old ones back on, you think your previous outfit looks all dingy and old. Congratulations on your new couch!

Regina said...

Wow, they look so elegant !!!