Saturday, July 31, 2010

Ever since Chloe saw Jason Mraz sing "I'm Yours" on Sesame Street, she has been obsessed.
Whenever we get in the car she wants me to search the radio for the "Elmo Song."
I usually come up empty handed.
But last night we stumbled upon it and I have never seen anyone so giddy about a song coming on.
Well...except for a certain someone and the Backstreet Boys.
Anyway, it was an awesome 3 minutes, best 3 minutes of this entire month, watching that kid dance in her car seat.
I sure got lucky getting that kid.
I like her. A lot.

And then I asked her what happened to the gum I gave her, and she said, "Oops! I ate it!"
7 years...
Or wait...is that if you break a mirror...or have a black cat pass you....

2 comments:

Emily Ruth said...

okay seriously. C reminds me so much of my M. They crack me up. So yeah, we wanna play this week. That is if you don't escape to some exotic cabin or something.

Leisa Waldron said...

Love the new background! I miss you friend. Guess what I am taking pictures of finally. Starts with a 'J'. I think 7 years was for all that stuff. :)