I know what to say.Mine are being Fed-Exed overnight.You?
ahhahahaha...what do you think, Melissa, do I need a little POP?!
I just saw this in the Bed Bath and Beyond ad that came in my mail today...and I thought "What the heck is that? and why are they selling it at Bed Bath and Beyond?"
Since we never did the Snuggies family Christmas card, it's going to have to be the Booty Pop family Christmas card. And Don's not getting out of it.
bummer these won't work with garments...
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I know what to say.
Mine are being Fed-Exed overnight.
You?
ahhahahaha...what do you think, Melissa, do I need a little POP?!
I just saw this in the Bed Bath and Beyond ad that came in my mail today...and I thought "What the heck is that? and why are they selling it at Bed Bath and Beyond?"
Since we never did the Snuggies family Christmas card, it's going to have to be the Booty Pop family Christmas card. And Don's not getting out of it.
bummer these won't work with garments...
Post a Comment