I really need a new camera. Mine broke. Oh, I mean both of them broke. At the same time.
So all I have is my words to record our memories.
"Words are my life!" -From "Never Been Kissed."
Isn't it pathetic I know that?
Well this week in no pictures:
*Got my 3rd traffic ticket in less than 6 months. I probably shouldn't be publicising this. I cried. But the cop had little sympathy. He was hiding out in a parking lot just waiting for a fool to breeze on by the stop sign.
I was that fool.
* We went to Tucson, AZ and spent one night at a resort with Don's parents. It was equally hot as Phoenix and so going out and exploring the desert scenery did not rate high on my fun list. So we hung out in the hotel and watched the World Cup. Which also did not rate high on my fun list. I can't stand watching it-the constant ringing of the thousands of spectators with their horribly annoying noise makers makes me want to jump out of my skin. I feel like I have tinnitus. But, it was nice to see Don's parents and his brother Curtis. So it was worth going.
* Went to Chloe's little friend Alex, second birthday party. We had some tasty food and watched Alex blow out imaginary candles cause none of us could find a light. Heather you should have invited some smokers. Anyway, we really like Alex's parents. Especially when they feed us delicious hot dogs and hamburgers.
* Watched "Valentine's Day." And...glad we didn't pay to see it in the theater. It was worth about the buck we paid for it at Red Box. Don might argue that too.
* I wasted 2 hours of my life yesterday watching one of the worst movies I have ever seen. Called "Peggy Sue Got Married." You know one of those TV Saturday matinees. TERRIBLE. It had all these famous people in it before they were famous. And judging from this movie, I am not really sure how any of them became famous. And then I vowed to myself that I would not waste anymore time on horrible movies. And then we watched "Valentine's Day" so apparently I do not keep my word to myself. Also like when I tell myself that I am going to be a good driver and never get any more traffic tickets. Dang.
*Been bribing Chloe with a trip to Disneyland or our local water park (uh I think we are pushing the local water park more) if she stops using her diapers. Effectiveness: nada. Although she will say, "OOOOOOkay!" and then put on her undies and....well you can probably guess. Oh and Anna, I tried your ice cream trick. And it worked once. That is the thing with my rewards and bribing:they only work temporarily because the girl just doesn't care. Maybe Don and I should pretend to go to the water park and leave her at home because she still wets her pants. Oh that is a splendid idea. I am going to try that.
And that my blogging friends, was my week.
1 comment:
We just watched "Valentines Day" too. Not a fan either. The painting above your table is beautiful. I love how it goes with your blue walls.
Post a Comment