Thursday, June 10, 2010

Awesome Ads

I found these today. And they made me laugh. I love crazy retro stuff. Why didn't I think of this? I personally think this is the best idea I have heard/seen all year...maybe my whole lifetime. Well...maybe just the past week. I believe this is the precursor to one of my favorite McDonalds delicacies: The Mcgriddle.
There is nothing I enjoy more than the aroma of direct cigarette smoke in my nostrils. And in my hair. And on my clothes. That would definitely light my fire. (did you notice my play on words? cigarettes...light...get it?)

Question: Is there anyone on this planet that likes
1. spam
2.lima beans
I didn't think so. But I give them an A+ for presentation.
"And as an appetizer we have a lovely plate of...crap."




Okay, sort of sexist...but come on ladies...sort of true?
I admit it. I am sort of a terrible driver.
Oh by the way, I got rear ended yesterday.
No real damage done on my car.
And no, it wasn't my fault.

Let's not beat around the bush.
You are not big boned.
You are just fat.
Well, thank you very much.
Good news is they won't charge you extra for all the yards and yards of extra fabric they have to use to make the clothes fit your chubs.





4 comments:

K. Marie Criddle said...

I love the sequence in which you put them, too. Pancake covered bacon...followed eventually by clothes for chubby kids. I know that's how it happened with me.

You're a riot, lady.

ottspot said...

They spell it right out don't they--for those too chubby to fit in regular sizes. And, I'm sorry, but it doesn't matter how the sentence ends, if it begins with "Blow it in her face" it isn't going to be appealing.

HeatherC said...

I like spam.

M.M.M. said...

Whatever Heather. You don't like spam.