Oh by the way.
Upon further consideration, I think I should have kept my complaints about our lack of Fall here to myself.
I took that post off of my blog.
It was meant to be funny, but I think it verged on bitterness and that was not my intention.
Hope no one was offended.
I wish you all happiness in your Fall celebrations because you deserve it!
Sometimes I just get mad when it is still 105 degrees.
That's all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Please re-post. You can't delete from your blog...that is...sacrilegious or something like that. And it wasn't bitter. In fact I was feeling pretty good about myself, you know, getting ready for fall and all.
Don't delete - it is funny! I posted some nice fall pictures to my blog today and thought of you! Ha! You are always welcome to come visit us in Northern California! Maybe you should just start decorating for Halloween indoors so it feels more like fall. : )
Post a Comment