
Yesterday we got out of church 2 whole hours early (normal church is 3 hours). The air conditioning broke and we are all pretty wimpy.
Most the women fanned themselves and the men...well mostly took it like men.
Don said to me, "Did you know studies have shown fanning yourself actually makes you hotter?"
So I stopped fanning myself.
I don't know who conducted these supposed studies, but I am considering contacting them and telling them they are wrong.
When it was announced we would be let out early, Don turned to me and said, "the Pioneers would be proud."
Indeed.
I am sure the Mormon Pioneers who crossed the snow driven plains, bore children in the wilderness, wore layers upon layers of clothes without any air conditioning EVER...
would be very proud of us.
1 comment:
That is funny! Our stake was totally reorganized and I think I am in your dad's ward now. I will have to get some good stories about you and post them on my blog. Just kidding. It will be a good excuse for you to come and play duets in church with me though!
Post a Comment