Do you think my blog is boring these days?
Because I'll tell you what. I sure feel like it is. Good thing the holidays are coming. THEN my friends, this blog will really come alive.
Maybe I should go outside more often.
Or leave the house.
Or get dressed before 3:00 PM.
Happy day today, only 95 degrees! Aaaaa the sweet smell of Fall....
Or maybe that is just the smell of less sweaty people.
And here are my thoughts for the day.
Item A:

I am really excited it is Wednesday. My new favorite show "Glee" is on. Hoorah, hoorah!
Item A:

I am really excited it is Wednesday. My new favorite show "Glee" is on. Hoorah, hoorah!
My favorite shows are as follows:
1. Glee
2. The Office
3. Shark Tank (have you seen this show? People go on with their inventions and try to get the loans sharks to lend them money)
Item B:Have you noticed a resurgence of retro hair? See those pictures above? Kind of a throw back to the 70's and the Farrah Fawcett hair. It seems to be the new thing. Which makes me sort of excited. A new style to try out. I think I am over my bangs. So I tried to do my hair all 70's like today. And well... I think it looks almost exactly the same. Maybe next time I get my hair cut I will tell them to style it retro and then I will be super cool.

Item c:
These are the shows I want to be on:
1. Extreme Home Makeover Show (hmmmm...I need a good story so that they want to build a whole new house for me and give me tons of free stuff. I saw one girl was allergic to the sun. I definitely don't have a good (uh, bad) story like that. Do you think a hurt pinkie toe is a good back story? Nominate me please!)
2. What Not to Wear. I could definitely use $5,000 to buy new clothes. And I wouldn't have to feel guilty about buying clothes because I would have no other choice.
Okay those are the only shows I want to be on.
Item D:
Melissa: "Chelsey how many cookies have you had today?"
Chelsey: "2"
Chelsey: "2"
Melissa: "Only 2? It seems like you have been eating a cookie every time I see you."
Chelsey: "Okay, okay. The truth is I don't remember how many I have had. I lost count."
That's what I thought. And by the way, these are by no means small cookies.

Item E:
I am sorry. But I can't stop posting these pictures. She changes her clothes at least 4 times a day. And she insists on squeezing into newborn clothes.
I guess Chloe needs to learn how to embrace the size she is now. Dress her body for how it is now and not long for the yester-years.
I think we will sit down together and watch some Dove commercials together and then talk about the things that we love about our bodies.


This is currently what I get when I say "smile."
Item F:You know what? I like finding Chloe remnants all over my house. Little calling cards that she has been somewhere. Especially when they are not messy.
2 comments:
I'm pretty sure I've seen you make that exact face Chloe is making on many occasions.
Your blog is totally UN-boring. You make me smile with each and every one of your posts. Sometimes they are the highlight of my day actually. Love your perspective on life! :)
Post a Comment