
Does anyone else out there ever question their sanity?
Because you know what...I really do.
At least I am right now.
It used to be once a week Chloe would make some sort of mess. A mess that was slightly humorous because well, it was only once a week.
As of late, it is one mess after another.
And usually it involves bottled substances of some sort.
I for sure thought I was going to have to call in a straight jacket after cleaning up the sofa for the bazillionth time this week.
Let's see...
First there was pee.
And then more pee.
And then Italian salad dressing.
And today Gold Bond body powder.
And let's not forget the bed bugs. Though not directly Chloe's fault, she is the only one gross enough in this family to be labeled with a scarlet BB. I mean she eats food off the ground and plays in the dirt. She is definitely more gross than us.
Anyway.
I need some new topics.
Any suggestions?
Oh, I forgot to mention Chelsey told me the other day, "I never wished for a 2 year old niece." Which I thought was very nice.
And well. That is what is going on over here.
3 comments:
LOL! new topics...seen any good reality tv lately? that new kardashian girls show...lame.
Cabinet and door locks. On everything. Saved my life, well at least until Will figured out how to open the doors even with the child locks on them...but that only happened about a month ago.
Is this what I have to look forward to?! Man, I'm glad we're living in someone else's house so after she destroys it we can move away and let them deal with the bed bugs.
Post a Comment