I don't know why. But I am in nesting mode. Which doesn't really make sense. Because there is no baby in my tum tum. Perhaps it is a sign that there needs to be one. So my inner decorator comes out because my inner pregnant woman DOES NOT want to. Did that make sense?
Or maybe that is all psycho babble and really, I just like to decorate.
I would like to repaint my kitchen.
And I would like to re-do my bedroom.
And I would like a new shower curtain.
I don't know why I feel this need to just change everything around here!
Yesterday I tried to rearrange Chloe's room but realized that yes, the furniture was in the only possible working position. But on a great sidenote, I found Chelsey's "Toot Toot" Wiggle's c.d. stashed behind a dresser. One guess who put it there. And when I moved a mattress I found 3 bottles from who knows how long ago. Hot dog!
Unfortunately I am still missing a heart locket, cell phone, camera, and nativity set. May they all rest in peace wherever they are.
I know for certain Chloe took off with the heart locket because I saw her. But I have no idea where she stashed it. Needle in a haystack. Let it go Melissa...let it go. She hid my honeymoon bracelet once which made me really sad, but then one day I found it. And that made me really happy. So I have hope for the other items.
Chelsey will be with me for most of the week. I took her to the gym today. She is a good work out partner. Chloe loves her too. Chloe seems to find great pleasure in tormenting her. And it really is quite amusing because Chloe loves it and Chelsey is fit to be tied, "CHLOE!! I don't like that. Chloe, get off of me. Chloe!!AAAAAAA!!" But it brings joy to my heart to see little Chloe nestled up to Chelsey on the couch in her moments of sweetness. Aren't little kids great? They love everyone and never judge. I hope she will always treat her Aunt Chelsey like a queen.
Perhaps I need a nap. I am feeling sentimental all of a sudden. I told you...nesting! Weird.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I know where your nesting urge comes from: SPRING! It's spring cleaning time, and while you may not feel like getting out the mop and broom, you are feeling your home needs a freshening up. I feel it too... big time. It's not as obvious to you Arizonies cause the sun never really goes away for you. But somewhere in the back of your mind, you're aware that the seasons are changing!
I agree...spring fever! Even if it is already 90 there and still snowing here.
You can come NEST at my house anytime you want!!
It's TIME!
Post a Comment