Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Daily Log.

Yesterday was St. Patty's Day.
I went to the park with my friend Robyn and then we ate at McDonalds.
I didn't wear green. And either did Chloe. I got pinched once.
But I did put broccili in my tuna casserole.
And that was good. But it was Broccoli "cuts" not the trees, so that could have been improved.
And then I watched American Idol.
I heart Anoop.
But not Adam. I will not be joining that band wagon.
But it doesn't matter. I don't vote. But my mental vote means something.
The end.

Today I went to "Jump and Shout" with my friend Charlotte.
And Chelsey.
And then Bass Pro shop.
It was nice.
I am tired.
And then I got 2 apple pies at McDonalds.
And dipped it in Chelsey's ice cream cone.
It was delicious.
And tonight I am going to see who gets voted off.
I wish it were Adam.
But it won't be.
The End.

No comments: