These are going to be mine in a few days. I special ordered them from an artist named Patty Baker. I am buying them with the inheritance money from my Grandma. The quilt painting reminded me of the feeling I would get when I would go visit her every summer. And the aspen...well I just love aspens. They are my favorite tree. Unfortunately they do not grow in the desert. So I am putting one up IN my house instead. I am excited to own my very own original art.Monday, March 23, 2009
"Mine"
These are going to be mine in a few days. I special ordered them from an artist named Patty Baker. I am buying them with the inheritance money from my Grandma. The quilt painting reminded me of the feeling I would get when I would go visit her every summer. And the aspen...well I just love aspens. They are my favorite tree. Unfortunately they do not grow in the desert. So I am putting one up IN my house instead. I am excited to own my very own original art.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
good job
I think that grandma would have liked your choices! :)
I like your choices Melissa, those are relaxing, beautiful pictures:)
Way to go! I'm glad you picked art instead of something practical (like siding for the house). And I like your choices - especially the aspen.
Very nice pieces! You have great taste. They do seem very relaxing to just look at them.
Post a Comment