
this post might have a lack of proper punctuation as Chloe is currently restricting useful appendages. she's a little pooped from her day trip to McDonalds with Grandpa. And she smells like caramel sauce, which I am told, was the only thing consumed from the Happy Meal.Not surprising.
This weekend we went to the Scottsdale Art Festival, because as noted in previous posts, Don and I are avid art collectors
art connoisseurrs really.
just plain classy people.
and we got free tickets.
It was a warm day. A nice day. But warm. Which makes me a little nervous about the impending heat.
sidenote: Chloe's new doll and stroller. babies having babies....


so back to the art festival.
Chloe made a hat and we helped. sort of.
What a great idea, these hats! now this is a craft I can do!





1 comment:
I didn't really see it before...but Chloe is definitely starting to look like you...with red hair.
Post a Comment