Sunday, March 29, 2009

Worst Music Video of All Time




I stole this from my friend Jourdan's blog. It makes me tear up from laughing so hard.

4 comments:

Becky Filhart said...

The most hilarious thing is that even with those dance moves the girl in the back keeps messing up in the beginning. That is awesome. Love it.

M.M.M. said...

Becky- That IS hilarious. I hadn't even noticed that. Can you imagine the making of that music video?
Director to camera guy: "Uh what should we do with the girl who can't dance?"
Camera man to director"Just put her in the back. No one will see. Anyway, they're all bad dancers."

ME said...

That can't be real. That's got to be a joke right? I just don't even know where to start if it's legit. WOW!! I'm speechless...

Anonymous said...

Hey I think those dancers are actually the cheer sqaud from my old high school.