
In recent news:
1. Barack Obama was elected president, in case you hadn't heard. You can purchase your very own commemorative plate or mug. I would hurry. Otherwise you might have to settle for a dinky old coin for your collection instead. I've got all the plates back to George (George Washington.)
2. Happy Birthday Mom.
3. I stayed up until 3:30 AM talking to my friend.
4. I consequently am unable to function properly today and therefor, Chloe is available for purchase today for a mere 5 dollars.
5. I still want to cut my hair.
6. Come to my choir concert this Tuesday night at the old Mormon church in Downtown Mesa.
7. I. Need. Sleep.
2 comments:
I would come to your concert. Are you going on tour anytime soon?
Are you really having a concert? I will be "in town" that night!
Post a Comment