
So awhile back I talked about Don having a career expo/job fair for his business. Well it is tomorrow. If you are in town, please come and support. He has put a lot of sweat and blood into this. And I have contributed a lot of tears. (kidding...kind of).
Also if you want to view a fancy video....
LightRailConnect.comJob Fair & Business Expo Thursday, November 13
Crowne Plaza Hotel 4300 E Washington St., Phoenix (SW corner of 44th St. & Washington St)
11am - 5pm
1 comment:
Hey Melissa,
This is Lisa. I just got through posting on Jourdan's blog that I think I knew you. I did go to All-state Choir at ASU. Is that why I know you? Glenwood sounds familiar. Is that in Provo? I lived there for a year and a half probably in 2001. Did you live there? We'll have to talk sometime. My email is lisa.ferrin@yahoo.com. Your blog is cute. You do look VERY familiar to me.
CRAZY
Post a Comment