
So it might feel like Turkey Day after all...
Arizonans love rain.
We get like an inch a year.
Also:
Do not, I repeat, DO NOT eat an entire Chipotle's burrito by yourself. Had it yesterday for lunch, woke up this morning and still felt like I ate 5 bricks. Just training for tomorrow I guess.
Also # 2:
Chloe has been taking over my bed the past couple of nights.
I am glad SHE is comfortable. I kept having this weird dream that I was back in college sitting in some class but I was really, really uncomfortable because I forgot to put on underwear and I was wearing overalls that were giving me a wedgie. I think this stemmed from the fact that I was extremely uncomfortable trying to make do with 2 inches at the side of the bed...notice a certain someone's sprawl. I finally got fed up and moved to the extra bed in the nursery. But then kept dreaming about having a broken butterfly mobile in my face, that apparantly I needed to help me fly, but since it was broken I couldn't fly, and Don was getting mad because his butterfly mobile was working and could fly just fine. I woke up and realized I had a broken butterfly mobile in my face. Man, I got to stop eating those burritos. They are giving me some crazy dreams.
I am glad SHE is comfortable. I kept having this weird dream that I was back in college sitting in some class but I was really, really uncomfortable because I forgot to put on underwear and I was wearing overalls that were giving me a wedgie. I think this stemmed from the fact that I was extremely uncomfortable trying to make do with 2 inches at the side of the bed...notice a certain someone's sprawl. I finally got fed up and moved to the extra bed in the nursery. But then kept dreaming about having a broken butterfly mobile in my face, that apparantly I needed to help me fly, but since it was broken I couldn't fly, and Don was getting mad because his butterfly mobile was working and could fly just fine. I woke up and realized I had a broken butterfly mobile in my face. Man, I got to stop eating those burritos. They are giving me some crazy dreams.
No comments:
Post a Comment