
"JoJo" or Jourdan (her grown up alias) came to visit me this past weekend. Well she was here for a wedding, but I prefer to think the real reason she came was to see me. We were childhood friends and lost contact for awhile but isn't it funny how with some people when you get back together it is like no time has passed at all? I wish the Bluths still lived just around the corner!
My favorite part of the weekend? Watching Britney Spears do Jourdan's make-up. (Isn't Britney looking great these days??!!) pplllleeeaase. Jourdan ALWAYS looks great. (Geez how cheesy am I going to get here??)

Thanks Jo for taking some pictures of Chloe. I believe this picture right here could get her a gig with Fisher Price...at least Wal-Mart. But we're really going for Gymboree. She had a little boo boo thanks to the irresponsibility of her parents who prefer to watch her get hurt, rather than to prevent a clearly impending accident.

For all of you who tell me "Oh Chloe's hair is getting darker (aka not red anymore), here is proof otherwise. Those comments make me very sad. I will love her no matter what, but I probably will love her more if she stays red.

And what would be my blog without a Chelsey story. Here is her outfit today. Skin tight dance pants and a christmas tree shirt. I laughed when she came out and she got mad. So I came up with an excuse that I was laughing at how fabulous her legs looked and wished mine looked like that. She replied "Well Ya, I do work out. And jumping on the trampoline counts. Do You think I should be a fashion model? Oh wait. I don't want to move."Shucks. Well everyone, get jumping if you want these thighs.
1 comment:
Wow. A post titled after me. That must mean I'm a lot more special to you, than you are to me.
jokes
I think I need to be around Chelsey more often.
Post a Comment