For another thing we watched the 765th annual Macy's Day Parade! I especially loved seeing Hannah Montana and the Jonas Brothers and Ashanti!!! Scream of excitement!! Actually, I really did love watching the Broadway numbers. Especially the Little Mermaid. How do you make walkers look like underwater sea creatures??? Rollerskates!! I also enjoyed the male cast of South Pacific do a fantastic rendition of the song "There is Nothing Like A Dame" even though you know most of them are probably dating each other. But the best part? I am getting all high tech here, and posted a video of it, if you by chance missed. Sesame Street got Ric Rolled. Don was not too into the Macy's Day parade and kept trying to change it too football. I kept telling him, "It's tradition Don!"
After the parade the "Something or other Annual Dog Show" came on. Don said, "Oh no. This isn't tradition too is it?" They were cute and stuff but....
After the parade and after I got my cooking done, I got ready for the
day. I tried on some pants that I haven't worn for 3 years or so and well, barely could button them up. I decided those would not be the best pants to wear when planning to gorge oneself. Also, I contemplated taking up running again. And not eating as much. Nah....

day. I tried on some pants that I haven't worn for 3 years or so and well, barely could button them up. I decided those would not be the best pants to wear when planning to gorge oneself. Also, I contemplated taking up running again. And not eating as much. Nah....
Totally by accident...now do you really believe that? My sister-in-law moved in across the street and I have been taking full advantage. She is probably very sick of us. I did download a picture of my pie, but I accidentally deleted it. It was a bread pudding apple pie. That I ate for breakfast. But you probably didn't care about seeing it anyway.
Don got in some football afterall. Futbol, that is.
And it is officially time to put up the Christmas decorations for which I am ecstatic. I recently inherited this little Christmas village from my Grandma. Put it up last night and thought of her. Also, that I need some more buildings. And also, please send me a comment. I am starting to get depressed. ; ) Merry Christmas!

And it is officially time to put up the Christmas decorations for which I am ecstatic. I recently inherited this little Christmas village from my Grandma. Put it up last night and thought of her. Also, that I need some more buildings. And also, please send me a comment. I am starting to get depressed. ; ) Merry Christmas!
6 comments:
ya, so I stayed home too --- don't shop unless I HAVE to!! and is it really the 765th annual? this country isn't that old yet is it? just wondering... and coincidence that family moved across the street? don't believe it for a sec... and hey, you never comment on MY blog.... ???? love ya girl!!!!
we can have the same background... I'm okay with that,,,,,, and OMGosh.. killed being trampled... so not worth it! give me your email :) jlence@qwest.net and apparently I've noticed that my flute is still missing! :) LOL
comments, comments, comments! I had lost your blog address for a while, but now I have found it again, so I will save it and leave lame comments all the time (which I'm sure you will appreciate, as every good blogger does). I'm glad you had a good Thanksgiving. I'm not a good blogger and thus forgot my camera everywhere we went that day. At least it will come around again next year, and I can take pictures then, right?
Don't be depressed. I heard that 92% of bloggers actually just lurk around other people's business without bothering to leave a comment. So truly, people are reading your blog, they just don't want you to know it. But I don't care if people know that your my friend. :) I'll comment anyway!
Hey my e-mail is angelqueens1983@yahoo.com. We love your guys's christmas parties! Way exciting!
Don't be depressed! I try not to be a lurker and leave comments, but it has been awhile. I always appreciate your humor and stories! Little Chloe is not so little anymore--too cute with those matchy outfits!
Post a Comment