Monday, May 5, 2014

Talent Show

 Chloe and her friends sang" Let It Go" at their school talent show.  They were pretty cute.  Chloe likes to sway when she sings.  I didn't see her blink her one eye though.  She has this new thing where she just randomly makes one eye blink.  It looks really  funny.
 Macie is pretty excited to be taking swim and gymnastics lesson.  I can tell she really loves the special attention and getting to do her own things as opposed to always just being Chloe's cheerleader.  She listens to her teachers really well and has a very content smile for the whole class.


 Chloe also had her Let's Play Music recital this past week.

1 comment:

ottspot said...

Why do all the little girls want to be Elsa? Anna is way cooler...and nicer...and more fun. Maybe they just want to be Elsa because that is who sings "Let it Go?" I hope so because I like Anna much more.