Macie had this punch mustache for a good 16 hours...plus the crazy hair...she kinda is a dead ringer for the Joker.
I had a most delightful Mother's Day. I was very spoiled by Don and my kiddos. In the morning Don made me stuffed crepes and hashbrowns, oh and toaster strudel! And Chloe helped him clean up and wrap my gift, which was Tupperware, a hose, a dish wand, and a brownie mix! Chloe wrote me a poem that said, "Dear Mom You are nice. Raindrops are blue just like you!" which made me laugh, and hurt Chloe's feelings. So I had to reassure her that it was the best card I had ever seen in my life (which it was). Then Don made a lasagna dinner for me and we had my friend Heather over with her kids and had a lovely time. I think the best part of the whole day was I didn't do a single dish. Not a single one. Don cleaned the kitchen about 5 times over, I think he spent half the day in the kitchen cooking and cleaning. He is a pretty amazing guy. I am pretty lucky to have a considerate husband and sweet children. I am going to have to up my game for Father's Day! The day before we had our usual Mother's Day lunch with all the Mother in laws and sisters in the family.
Oh and also, I made a skirt! All by myself! It was pretty easy, although it still needs some tweeking. I might just make a new skirt every day to get me through this pregnancy. It is definitely cheaper than buying maternity clothes.
Chloe's birthday is this Sunday and she is very excited. She wrote this invitation for her cousin Paloma, since we are not having a friend party this year, but I told her she could invite a friend to go out to dinner with us. She wanted to include "You can bring the present on Friday" but I convinced her that might be a little tack-ay.





No comments:
Post a Comment