Macie was looking through a Disney princess book and she saw the villain from Sleeping Beauty, and says, "Yuck!"
And then she turned the page and saw the evil queen from Snow White and said, "Uh oh!!"
The funny part is she has never seen Sleeping Beauty nor Snow White.
Yesterday Chloe said to me out of the blue, "Mom, how come I was the only one in my class that voted for Mitt Romney?"
And I said, "I don't know." (enter own's political affiliation joke here. For example: Republican- "Because people are dumb." Democrat- "Because people are smart." Independent- "Who cares. They both were rotten."
So I asked, "Chloe, why did you vote for Romney?"
She replied, "Because I like the color yellow."
And I replied, "What does yellow have to do with Romney?"
And she replied, "Because! He has yellow hair!"
So...she must have written in Hilary's name.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment